Risk Management Strategies will support you in every phase of the litigation process.
- Evaluate case — Discuss case background and causes of action.
- Strategy/Planning — Develop questions and list of items to be requested during discovery.
- Review material — Review documents and depositions produced by both plaintiffs and defendants.
- Strategy/Planning — Assist with the development of litigation strategy.
- Opponent’s Expert Witnesses — Develop questions to be posed during depositions. Review expert witness testimony.
- Attend Testimony of Opponent’s Expert Witnesses — Develop questions and review testimony.
- Deposition — Provide testimony when required by opposing counsel.
- Written Report — Produce a written report when required by the court.
- Expert Testimony — Provide summary of opinions.
- Testimony Demonstratives — Prepare supporting exhibits including graphs, charts and spreadsheets.
Let's Talk About Your Needs
Put our 40+ years of property and casualty insurance experience to work on your case or consulting project.
Get Started >