How We Operate
Risk Management Strategies provides the perspective of an independent consultant.
- We believe we can serve only one party: you, our client. As independent professionals, we provide objective analysis. We have no economic interest in the solutions we recommend.
- We do not sell insurance or have material or influential interests in any insurer, agency, broker or other entity engaged in the sale of insurance.
- We have experience in addressing the needs of a wide range of industries including hotels, restaurants, construction, legal profession, real estate, manufacturers, public entities, schools and universities, and hospitals.
- We are experts in insurance contract wording and insurance provisions for other types of contracts and leases.
- We are also skilled in managing risk outside traditional risk financing mechanisms, and in utilizing various risk transfer and risk control methods.
- We report only to you, our client. Typically, the Chief Financial Officer, Chief Risk Officer or Risk Manager with the organization retains us on a project or continuing basis.
- We work with our client’s insurance providers, accountants, lenders and other professionals.
- We work on a fee-only basis paid by the client. Our fees depend on the nature of the work and may be structured on an hourly or project basis. We do not accept commissions or other forms of compensation from any other party.
Let's Talk About Your Needs
Put our 40+ years of property and casualty insurance experience to work on your case or consulting project.
Get Started >